Tuesday 15 March 2011

From Dalat to Hanoi- The Motorcycle Diaries: Days 1-4

OK, I'm going to do this blog entry a little differently...Instead of writing an essay (or four) about our incredible 12-day motorcycle trip from Dalat to Hanoi, I'm going to let the pictures do all the talking. All I will say is that I honestly can't think of a better way we could have ended our Asia adventure. We learned so much about Vietnamese culture, cuisine and history, we FINALLY got off the the tourist trail in SE Asia (to the extent of being the ONLY Westerners in some towns!), and generally had the time of our lives. Nothing beats zooming around mountains on the back of a motorbike, I'll tell you that much... I will tell you the fascinating tales of our drivers later (you'll soon see why I'm waiting until Vancouver to post them on the internet!)...in the meantime, I hope you enjoy our photos: click on the link to find them. More from days 4-12 to come...

Motorcycle Trip From Dalat To Hanoi: Days 1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment