Sunday 27 March 2011

Better Late Than Never...

...I've FINALLY got round to uploading pictures from the last 8 days of our Vietnam bike tour...click on the link below to see them!

Motorcycle Trip From Dalat To Hanoi- Days 4-12

Also, this is going to sound crazy, but I've created another blog. I know I seem blog-obsessed (which I probably am- they're contagious!), this other blog will not be continual, but an archive for daily poems I wrote on my travels...As I also explain on this blog, these acted as a kind of secondary journal for me, a way to appreciate the little everyday things that helped to make it such a crazy, incredible journey. Anyway, here's the link...

A Poetic Journey Through Asia

Only four days left in Vancouver before I'm London bound- better make the most of this fantastic city...

No comments:

Post a Comment