Wednesday 2 November 2011

Sorry For Taking A While...

I'm sorry it's been a bit quiet on the blog front recently...and for not delivering Part 7 of Lizzie Hayes (if anyone out there is reading it- well, I know that you are, Sheetangly!).

Age-old excuse...it's been a bit hectic recently. I'm now volunteering at FCOSS and at the International School in Suva...thought it was about time to try out teaching. At the moment, I'm doing work experience in the 'Learning Support' section- tutoring kids who need a little extra help/need more advanced work. Lot of fun so far. Anyway, enough of that- off on a tangent as usual! Here's some interesting stuff I'll be posting about in the near future, once I feel half-awake...
1) My first experience of a Fijian wedding, complete with traditional costumes...
2) Patrick's worktrip to Vanuatu, and his interesting experiences with their kava...
3) My first attempt at conducting a 3 day workshop on 'Effective Report Writing'. It's been quite the ride.

Stay tuned...thanks for being patient! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment