Monday 16 May 2011

Ice, Ice Baby...

Despite living close to London, I still finding going to London bars a huge novelty...especially when they're made of ice, and set at a temperature of -7. I've been meaning to head to the Absolute Ice Bar in London since forever, and was thrilled when my good friend Jess took us all there for her birthday. Our 40 minute slot (any longer and we'd have turned into ice sculptures ourselves!) was the perfect amount of time to enjoy our rather fetching blue cape (complete with mittens!), vodka cocktail (in an ice glass, of course!), and the impressive ice drawings on the walls. It was like drinking in Narnia, though I'm not sure C.S. Lewis would have appreciated that comparison! Apparently it changes every six months- a brilliant excuse to venture in again in the near future. Think I'll wear a few more layers next time, though...

Jess, Sarah and Tali.

Alice by the bar.



Erol and Tim.





No comments:

Post a Comment