Sunday 1 January 2012

Goodbye 2011...



How has this year gone by so fast?
Twenty-Eleven's been a blast
Right from the start until the end-
Now is the time to comprehend
And reflect on all that we've seen-
Oh, what a crazy year it's been!
Spent Jan in beautiful Thailand
And half of Feb- it was that grand,
Cambodia next, then Vietnam
Mid March, Vancouver with Pat's fam!
Then April, back to my home base
When the royal wedding took place,
May's confusion didn't last, 'cos
In June I flew straight back to Oz!
July, I climbed and hiked in snow
Then come August, all systems go-
Soph's wedding, Pat in the UK,
Then Fiji time finally- hooray!
I joined FCOSS just after that
As we settled in our new flat,
October brought Diwali fun
And many sweets from everyone!
I conducted my first workshop
In Nov (luckily not a flop
Considering I hadn't a clue!)
My first Fijian wedding too!
December, home for Christmas time-
Think now's the time to end this rhyme!
My resolution for this year-
To try things that fill me with fear!
After this crazy year, I know
That that's the only way I'll grow.
So as Twenty-Eleven ends,
I say to my family and friends-
Be safe, be healthy- most of all,
Be HAPPY- laugh lots- have a ball,
'Cos that's what life is all about,
Keep smiling, and I have no doubt
That Twenty-Twelve will be a blast,
And a BETTER year than the last!

Happy New Year Everybody! xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment