Wednesday 24 August 2011

A Cheeky Post From Seoul Airport...

Just to keep the pattern of writing from the airport at the beginning of a long trip, I've decided to write on here in my Fiji stopover- although sadly am not as tipsy as I was in Rome airport. Am in lovely, modern Seoul airport right now, enjoying the luxury of free internet (at least I hope it's free...just approached a computer and presumed it was alright to use it! Will probably cost me millions of won...) Just want to have a little love-in for Korean Air...I'd highly recommend them- very comfortable, good food (well, for plane food anyway...), in-flight entertainment that is easy to use (unlike some airlines *cough* Royal Brunei *cough*), and most importantly, blooming cheap for what you get! Anyway, only another 24 hours or so until I step foot in Suva...crazy! Although I have no right to complain after the journeys that Patrick has been through recently...makes all other journeys seem miniscule! Another 11 hour plane, then an air conditioned bus from Nadi to Suva for 4 hours...fingers crossed it's OK.

As much as I've read about Suva and Fiji in the last few days, I still can't grasp what it will be like. It sounds like it can be the most chaotic and peaceful place at the same time...I just can't imagine it. Ah well, I always did like a challenge...and I'm pretty sure Patrick does too! Not long until I get to find out what it's all about...

No comments:

Post a Comment